TutorCruncher Terms of Service
Terms of Service
By using the TutorCruncher and services (herein after "TutorCruncher's service" or just "TutorCruncher") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
TutorCruncher Ltd (Company No. 08385970) is registered in England and Wales.
TutorCruncher reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service, at any time. TutorCruncher will make reasonably efforts to inform customers of any changes to these terms of service.
These terms of service apply to you as a user of TutorCruncher.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources,
shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login credentials may only be used by one person – a single set of login credentials shared by multiple users is not allowed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. TutorCruncher cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction or the UK (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account including Content posted by other people who have been granted access to the Site under your account.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account by emailing the owner of the company you have an account with.
- TutorCruncher reserves the right to refuse service to any new customer for any reason.
- TutorCruncher reserves the right to modify the service at any time without notice. Unless otherwise agreed all customers will be provided with the same service as defined by their pricing tier.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- TutorCruncher owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service which TutorCruncher owns.
- TutorCruncher claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
How We Use Your Information (Data Protection)
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business or administer activities on our behalf. We may share your information with these third parties as part of our business operations.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of TutorCruncher.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- TutorCruncher does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- TutorCruncher, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of TutorCruncher to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TutorCruncher and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TutorCruncher (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions regarding the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- Customer support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute over these terms of service and any disagreement between TutorCruncher and its customers will be judged under the laws of the United Kingdom.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregated information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We may collect information about your use of TutorCruncher, such as pages visited, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements. Our purpose in collecting this information is to better under how GoCardless’ visitors use TutorCruncher and to identify any usability problems, so that we may make the necessary improvements to enhance our visitors’ experience in the future. When we collect this information, your identity will remain anonymous and we do not use this information to identify you.
- We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve TutorCruncher and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us: to estimate our audience size and usage pattern; to recognise you when you return to our site.
- Most web browsers offer users controls, to give you the option to delete or disable cookies. You can usually find out how to do so by referring to the ‘Help’ option on the menu bar of your browser, or by visiting the browser developer's website. This will usually tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; notify you when you receive new cookies; and disable cookies altogether. Please note that disabling cookies will stop you accessing private areas of the website