Sign up as a Tutor with Marie De Bry Arts Academy Ltd

Begin working for The music agency that cares

Marie De Bry Arts Academy ®LTD

(Company Reg: 10336324) offers private One -to- One home music education to students of all ages and levels across London and it's surroundings.

To become a tutor sign up with Marie De Bry Arts Academy Ltd and fill in your profile with as much information as possible so we can review your application right away.

With Marie De Bry Arts Academy Ltd, you'll be able to apply for work you want and build your career. We'll send out job notifications whenever new work becomes available.

Job Summary

This position is a temporary full-time job, you will be responsible of the students we send to you. You must be willing to make yourself available to teach our students when necessary. Our times are very flexible as it will be entirely up to you and your student to schedule your music lessons.
We collect payments on your behalf.

Responsibilities and Duties

• You will have to travel to our student’s home: Since we offer home music lessons you must be willing to travel to our student homes around London to teach music.
• Write a brief lesson report after every music session. You will be required to submit a brief lesson report after every music session to activate payments.
• You must be willing to comply with our policies. Setting a standard in the industry is our model we have put in place polices that will create an enjoyable tutoring experience for you and your students.

Qualifications and Skills

  1. You must be an undergraduate of a music course or you must hold a degree in music. You must have the ability to instruct both beginners and advanced students.
  2. Teaching Experience Teaching experience is not a must have, however, you must show passion for teaching music and enjoy transferring the knowledge to others.
  3. You must be over 18 years old
  4. You must have an enhanced DBS certificate.
  5. You must have to right to work and be self-employed. Share Code for none Britsh or Irish citizens.
  6. Provide us with a proof of address - Utility bill or bank statement issued within the last three months.
  7. You must hold a level one safeguarding certificate