Sign up as a Tutor with Education Boutique
Start your journey as a self employed tutor with Education Boutique today👋👋
Education Boutique are proud to be part of The Eteach Group. Tutoring is a flexible and fulfilling career that offers educators a viable alternative to the classroom. Education Boutique see our tutors as a community of empowered educators. From the moment your pick up the phone, our expert team will work in partnership with you to build your perfect tutoring week.
Step 1: Grab your documents
- An education specific CV - specific is terrific 👩💼
- Official form of identification - passport or driving licence ✅
- Enhanced DBS check (subscribed to the update service) 🔐
- If you have QTS, your Teacher Reference number 📋
- Two professional references from your last two roles 🗣️
Step 2: Fill in your tutor profile and vetting form
Once you have uploaded your documents, we ask for a couple of written answers to questions to complete your tutor profile. Before finally, you'll see a link to the Tutor Vetting form which gives us all the information to complete our compliance checks.
Once we have a complete tutor profile we will then invite you for an interview, which can either be in-person (Bracknell RG12 1WA) or online