Sign up as a Tutor with Rath Education Group
Rath Education Group is highly selective, and every educator must meet the following requirements:
- Based in California or New York.
- Bachelor's degree from top 100 university (graduate or professional degrees are preferred but not required).
- 5 years of tutoring experience.
- 5,000 hours of one on one tutoring experience.
- Three professional references.
- Three client references from families.
- Score increase history for your students.
- Pass full background check.
- Score in top 1% of any test or subject taught.
- Ability to teach AP and IB courses, specifically calculus, statistics, physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Private tutoring, but more specifically, raising scores. We are not holistic educators - we are hired to help students achieve specific metrics, and measurable, objective score improvements are the focus.
- Lesson planning and tracking for students.
- Professional approach to completion of admin tasks, such as communicating with partners or clients, completing session notes, or prepping for sessions.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting at $50/hour for instruction.
- Work from home - the majority of our clients are live-online.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule - though 15 hours of instruction per week is the minimum expectation on average.
- Opportunity for growth - roles beyond solely instruction are available, and all of our senior educator and partner level positions start out as entry level educators.
- Instructional support - curriculum and lesson plan support provided by partners to help expand your skill set as an educator.